This is my first time participating in the Diva’s Weekly Challenge, and it’s a good time to start, since this is her 200th challenge! Congratulations, Laura!
Laura challenged us to a create a monotangle of our go-to tangle, to go end to end of the tile, and to stick the number 200 in somewhere. Since I’m a new tangler, I don’t have any go-to tangle. Instead I used Flux, which I love the look of, but I’ve never tried.
Try as I could, I couldn’t get the look that I’ve seen in other people’s Flux. My tile looks cluttered, and I don’t really like the big black dots at the top left. I tried to tone down the messiness by greying out the circles in the background with shading, and it does look better now :)