The Diva’s Challenge #215 is to tangle using a labyrinth as a string.
What a challenge! I looked at the pages that Laura linked to on how to create your own labyrinth, but I wasn’t in the mood for so much thinking. Instead, I used Google Images to find a picture of one. But even after I got the picture, it took me a while to figure out how I could fit such a complicated string into a tangle and still keep its integrity.
Edit: I’ve just looked at my tile properly, and I realised that this isn’t a labyrinth at all. You can’t get to the centre from the outside! I must have gotten something wrong when I was bordering the lines. Oh well, I tried!
Mooka is a bit of my nemesis and I don’t often draw it, but I was inspired by Christ Gerstner’s post to attempt Mooka with Tipple. I didn’t use a pencil first like she suggests, but I did get tips on drawing and shading Mooka from her video. I like the results, although all that Tipple blunted the nib of my still pretty new Micron 01!